“Bold, purposeful, innovative, smart, candid, yet sensitive and empathetic” speak to some of the attributes of the culture of this firm. If you relish the thought of supporting and guiding a bright, diverse, highly motivated team, many holding advanced postgraduate degrees in computing, mathematics or hard science, we invite you to read on.
We're delighted to have been appointed on an exclusive basis by the CEO of an award-winning, high-growth technology business in their global search for a Chief People Officer to lead their business. The firm are a leader in their space, providing important proprietary technology which supports clients in the investment banking arena.
While the opportunity is based in London, your geographical reach will stretch beyond this to provide support for operations in continental Europe and New York.
· You are a trusted advisor
· As a strategic leader, you will operate comfortably with the C-Suite and Executive Board
· Own the people function globally
· Effect a positive impact on business performance, supporting revenue growth
· Build upon existing base processes to design, develop, and manage a full range of people-focused programmes
· Drive the HR Strategy and deal with all people matters
· Provide best-in-class solutions around organisational design and operational effectiveness
· Clearly able to demonstrate operating as a successful global business leader
· Comfortable advising CEOs, Boards of Directors and Senior Executives
· High emotional intelligence
· Innovative - somebody who brings original thought and ideas to a problem space, pushing boundaries and taking well calculated risk
· A deep, strategic thinker who can effectively influence a highly technical team
· Metrics driven
· Experience in international roles, familiar with both UK and US employment law
· Likely to have experience which includes success leading other high-growth companies. You enjoy working in a nimble fast paced company
· Someone with whom others feel able to discuss sensitive issues without fear.A naturally empathetic leader who inspires trust among employees.
· A strong communicator with attention to detail, whose confidence derives from their understanding of subject matter at a detailed level
· Strong academic track record
NB. prior experience of investment banking, while helpful, is not a pre-requisite for this role – all industries welcome.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 48 hours with an initial conversation to enable us to explore the opportunity with you further.
The Difference Engine are a recruitment business exclusively retained by this client to conduct this search.