Are you a DevOps Architect looking for your next green field project? Do you thrive when solving complex and gnarly challenges in globally distributed environments? Would you like to take the lead, working as a Solutions Architect, building and driving forward a super-strong team to support your ambition? Would you enjoy working in the company of a senior technology leader who has prior experience building complex financial technology platforms, successfully selling these solutions on to Google?
On the strength of our deep understanding of the technology space, and a track record of assisting hyper-scale up business identify senior leadership, we’ve been asked to support this Legal Tech client on an exclusive basis.
This client is bringing positive disruption to the legal profession. Their solutions are already live within Tier 1 investment banking and are now turning the heads of senior lawyers within Magic Circle law firms. External confidence is strong and the business has secured a significant runway of funding, from elite institutional investors, through multi-million dollar investments.
The firm has grown to over 100 people in a short period of time. With an increasing order book, their CTO is looking to bring on board a DevOps Principal that will design the future state DevOps solution essential to support their growing technology business.
This business already has a DevOps capability that is BAU. This role is different. You’ll be responsible for pulling together the ground-up design for a brand new future state, needed to support this firm. Your DevOps enterprise level solution, will be scalable, secure and robust, and will enable the firm well to handle the fast scale-up of the technology function on a global level.
As an experienced DevOps architect you’ll have experience of the following:
- Cloud based services, with a strong focus on AWS
- Experience working in an architecture role designing DevOps solutions capable of supporting large-scale, globally distributed systems
- Taking the lead on the most suitable tooling for the technology function, with experience of the usual suspects to include ansible, docker, kubernetes – what this business choose to adopt will be very heavily influenced by you
- A can-do attitude with strong communication skills
- Track record of technology leadership
- Pragmatic and practical approach to problem solving
- Collaborative and flexible in style, focused on getting the job done
As an experienced Solutions Architect, what can you expect in return?
- The opportunity to join a scale-out firm surrounded by super-smart people working on greenfield architecture that will be used by the world’s leading investment banks and law firms
- As a recognised subject matter expert in your domain, the technology autonomy to make a real difference
- Competitive salary and equity, discretionary bonus
- Great offices in the City with a friendly and supportive team
- Support for a degree of remote working
Interested applicants are encouraged to get in touch. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours.