Our client is looking for a Senior Product Assurance Officer to write the Product Assurance plan for a portfolio of projects for space-based and ground-based scientific instruments.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelors degree in a STEM subject, or, a very strong record of professional development.
- Experience in Product Assurance for the space sector, working within an ISO 9001 or AS/EN 9100 certified QMS
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Thorough knowledge of the ECSS standards set.
- Experience with the Sapienza Eclipse tool suite.
- A track record of thorough and conscientious work with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and skilled in prioritising demands across multiple projects.
- Effective team working.
- Full UK driving licence.
RAL Space is involved in all aspects of the design, manufacture, assembly and test of hardware and software for space-based and ground-based scientific instruments. The role includes responsibility for writing the Product Assurance Plan then ensuring that the activities it prescribes are followed to provide appropriate control and records of materials and processes, dependability, safety, EEE components, and for quality assurance measures including supporting and auditing suppliers.
IR35: In Scope
Rate: PAYE £40ph / umb £50ph max
Security Clearance: BPSS (HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard)