Are you an experienced Python Software Engineer who wants to work closely with Leading Machine Learning experts?
Do you like understanding the mathematics that under-pin the models and be able to refine the models to ensure they can run at scale no large data sets?
Do you enjoy building the infrastructure surrounding machine learning models that allow them to be built, tested, versioned and deployed at scale?
Would you like to be part of a company surrounded by super-smart people who’ve grown fast and continue to scale as they support their global enterprise client base?
Do you love Python and have a strong interest in NLP?
Our client is a world leader in NLP, consistently beating their competitors on accuracy in industry benchmarks given the quality of their in-house science team. With a super-strong team and great investors, they’ve grown rapidly and are hyper-scaling now both in London and New York.
They are looking for Senior Research Engineers with a strong interest in NLP to join their science team, working closely with the scientists.
As an experienced Python Engineer, you’ll have experience of:
- Strong software development background with extensive experience of Python
- An interest in Machine Learning (ML) and NLP
- Experience with Numpy and Pandas
- Experience building ML pipelines and architectures
- SQL and NoSQL experience including Postgres and MongoDb
Nice to have:
- A Mathematics / Statistics background
- Experience of big data tools like Hadoop, Spark and Elastic Search
- Data Pipeline and Workflow Management tools like Luigi and Airflow
We’ve love to hear from Senior Python Engineers who have worked with Machine Learning / NLP before. Strong Python Engineers can be assured a response within 24 hours.