Are you an experienced Java Developer with an interest in working at the forefront of using AI and Machine Learning to improve software engineering to enable development teams to expedite building high quality applications?
Would you enjoy working with strong leadership which includes professors and PhDs from top academic universities and commercially astute senior leaders with successful backgrounds at leading IT companies.
You will have the opportunity as Java Developer to provide technical leadership and share best practice with a team of talented engineers as you work on rebuilding a product's core Java engine, develop Java components and work on cutting edge machine learning models.
Their product is in use across industries, including leading investment banks and major cloud hosting providers.
We are excited to continue working with this company to bring in a talented Java Developer, having recently helped find their VP of Engineering who has led product development at major IT companies including Oracle who will provide support to you in your role as a Java Developer.
The firm raised over £15M in Series A funding from tech investment funds to help drive product growth.
As a Java Developer, you will have the following experience:
- Computer Science related degree or higher
- Fluency in Core Java and Java runtime library
- Proven experience in Java development used in large commercially environments
- Experience with Git or similar SCM tools
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Working experience across different OS environments
- Solid understanding of Java fundamentals including concurrency, bytecode, JVM etc.
As a Java Developer in this role you can expect
- The opportunity to join a growing firm surrounded by super-smart people working on products that will benefit other developers across multiple industries
- To be part of the firm's expansion and opportunity to get involved in and help shape new projects
- Competitive salary
- 8% employers pension contribution, Healthcare, Dental, Life & Income cover
- Free Lunches, Cycle to work scheme, Great work environment
Interested applicants are encouraged to get in touch. Promising Java Developers can be assured of a response within 24 hours.