Our client is a government department based in Leeds and looking for a contract content designer to join their team.
You will be at ease working in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals, and will:
- work with user researchers and other colleagues to identify and understand user needs, including attending user research sessions
- work with business analysts and other colleagues to understand departmental aims, policy intent and technical constraints
- create content to meet user needs within those constraints – mostly in the UC online service, but also in other channels, such as our wiki pages
- develop and apply content and format strategies for the service, possibly including training materials
- work on needs analysis to identify content gaps and overlaps
- manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate and ties in with the core proposition
- monitor the performance of content to understand user behavior and feedback
- identify ways to improve the content and the tools and processes we use to design and create it
This role operates outside the scope of IR35.