Are you a Full stack C# .NET engineer who loves working on the latest Microsoft stack?
Do you want regular access to Microsoft Evangelists and like being surrounded by people who are as passionate as you at building great solutions off whom you can learn?
Do you want to be in a company that invests heavily in its people, demonstrated by industry leading retention rates?
Our client is a $1.5Bn European focused business supported by over 150 engineers based near Staines, with over 2500 engineers globally supporting a $25Bn global business. As a family run firm they invest heavily in people, the local community and the environment and their UK team has more doubled in size over the last 3 years.
Just a few of the things they offer include:
- Internal, External and on-line training through Pluralsight & Udemy alongside full MSDN licences for all their team members
- Break-out spaces, company laptops, remote working, subsidized healthy snacks, free personal training, prayer rooms, on-site yoga, boxing, showers
- Autonomy with the freedom to innovate
- Easy internal mobility to move between teams and grow your skillset
They are working on a wide range of products, from complete overhauls of some legacy systems to full SOA / Microservice architectures developed in C# .Net supporting very high transaction volumes through brand new products offering functionality akin to TFLs Journey Planner.
Skills you will have as a Full Stack C# .Net Engineer:
- 5+ years of commercial experience of hands-on Full stack development in C# with good exposure to ASP.NET, MVC5 and Azure
- Understanding of IIS 7.0, SQL Server and Azure CI/CD pipelines
- A solid understanding of object oriented programming and design (OOP / OOD)
- Experience of providing technical guidance, oversight and coaching to junior team members
- Strong experience of agile development
- A strong team player who enjoys contributing to a team
Nice to have or willing to learn:
- TDD & BDD testing methodologies and frameworks
- Experience of Angular & React
If you are a Full Stack C# .NET developer who loves working with the latest Microsoft technology stack and wants the opportunity to both learn and contribute in a highly successful firm with space to grow, we’d love to hear from you.
Promising Full Stack C# .NET developers can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine is a recruitment agency working on behalf of its clients.