Are you a Senior Python Engineer who'd like to join a greenfield project from the very outset? As a Senior Python Developer, would you like to join a start-up business being runs as part of an incubator program within one of the worlds best investment banks.
Our client, has the agility of a start-up, but with the full resources behind it of a leading investment bank. The start-up is creating a digital end to end, fully cloud native, solution to disrupt the way large scale loans are managed (>$200M), an industry that's stood still for 30 years and is ripe for disruption.
The company is keen to onboard an Senior Python Engineer at the very beginning of this project to help architect, design and implement this platform while also providing technical guidance to other team members.
As an experienced AWS Python Engineer, you'll have experience of:
- Building mission critical cloud native platforms in an AWS environment
- Providing technical leadership to globally distributed team members
- Experience of design and implementing serverless architectures that can dynamically scale
- Collaborating with others to achieve the best possible solutions
The requirements for you as a Site Reliability Engineer are:
- Degree or above in a STEM subject with a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- 10+ years commercial experience in software engineering roles, with at least 5 working with Python in an AWS ecosystem
This is a rare opportunity to join at the outset of a multi-year initiative where you can truly influence the technical strategy while also contributing to the development.
Having worked at the investment bank backing this firm for 17 years myself, I can honestly say you'll be working with some exceptional people, so as well as contributing, you'll get to learn from those around you.
Strong Senior Python engineers with experience of AWS are encouraged to apply and will receive a response within 24 hours.
Re-location assistance and VISA sponsorship is available.
The Difference Engine is a Recruitment company working on behalf of its clients.