City of London
Up to £600 per day
Fran Da Silva
3 days ago
Python / Django Full Stack Software Engineer
Python / Django software engineer required by our client to join their product development team.
As an experienced Full Stack Python/Django Software Engineer, you will have experience of the following:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of Django experience building highly scalable & robust websites
- Very comfortable using Python
- Strong experience of working within an AWS environment
- Solid experience of Django REST Framework and Django ORM
- Demonstrated experience managing a small team of highly performing engineers
- Driving best practices within your team, for example setting up CI/CD pipelines, doing code reviews, running to agile
The ideal candidate should:
- Enjoy being hands-on in Python on a day-to-day basis while also helping drive solution and architectural strategy
- Be a life-long learner who is passionate about growing their skills and those around them
- Love to solve hard problems by being creative, innovative and using the power of the team
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to build strong partnerships with peers in solution engineering.
Candidates that have had exposure to machine learning/AI and NLP python libraries would be of particular interest to our client, though this is not a mandatory requirement for the role and training and support will be given here to get up to speed.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine are a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.