Are you a Python Engineer who likes working on large data pipelines?
As an experienced Python Engineer, do you enjoy mathematics and want to work closely with an in-house Quant Team?
Do you want to join a fast growing, profitable, FinTech company and help them scale out their infrastructure for further global expansion?
As market volatility increases and banks retrench to Fixed Income Derivatives to drive growth there has never been a better time for our client. Using in-house built models by their Quant team this company are disrupting major established companies in the way that they are helping their Tier 1 investment banks both manage risk as well as optimise their margin requirements, saving them valuable balance sheet.
Now growing globally, they are looking for experienced Python engineers to join their team in London to help build out their data pipelines for scale and use by their quant team.
As an experienced Python Developer, you will have:
- 2+ years commercial experience of programming robust, well-tested, scalable and supportable systems in Python, with knowledge of keep libraries like Numpy and Pandas
- A solid understanding of software engineering principles that allow you to understand what is happening behind the code
- A strong interest in mathematics given the need to work closely with their Quant team
- A passion to learn, an inquisitive mindset and a love of innovation
- A degree in a STEM subject, ideally one that covered the foundations of software engineering
- Commercial experience of other object orientated languages, ideally C++ or Java
- AWS experience or other public cloud
- Knowledge of common CI/CD tooling and techniques
This role would suit a junior to mid-level Python Engineer who is looking to break into Financial Services in a rapid growth firm whose pace of change or flexibility isn't constrained like it can be with larger investment banks.
Promising Python Engineers can be assured a response within 24 hours.