Our client, a globally successful, well-funded FinTech with Ivy-league educated leadership is looking for a number of Product Development Analysts in their London office. Established in 2013, this is an award winning technology company at the leading edge of automated decision-making within the regulatory space. Their platform provides low-latency, highly auditable decision logic to ensure regulatory compliance for many of the worlds leading financial institutions.
The firm is growing rapidly and is looking for highly analytical people who want exposure to the full product lifecycle from pre-sales / client engagement, product prototype, design and implementation through to participation in industry forums.
Once you’ve grown into the role, an average week might include:
- Automating the translation of regulations into their core platform
- Engaging with clients for both pre-sales and after-sales integration / delivery work
- Using DSLs to solve industry problems for example creating new Taxonomies
- Working as part of the implementation team to deliver new features / products
- Industry engagement / speaking at conferences
The successful candidates must come with very strong academics in a highly technical subject and be keen to experience the diversity of working in a successful and rapidly growing FinTech.
- Ability to innovate and drive the evolution of existing and new products
- A rigorous analytical approach to complex knowledge systems
- Intellectually curiosity with a track record of demonstrating the ability to acquire new technical skills
- A demonstrated interest in programming
- Possesses excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing or owning elements of complex projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong academic credentials in a highly technical field. Advanced degrees (MSc, MPhil or PhD) highly desirable
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a commercial setting
- Interests in data and technology, able to pick up new technologies and engage with them in highly analytical ways.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of dissecting and explaining complex issues with precision to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to independently acquire and apply new knowledge and skills.
Additional skills and experiences we greatly value
- Experience working with software engineers and exposure to programming.
- Working experience with financial regulations or administrative laws in general.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work in a successful technology company, surrounded by a talented team, please get in touch