Are you a talented Principal Architect looking for your next green field project? Do you want to work on solving complex and gnarly challenges as you work to define a target architecture capable of supporting a secure multi-tenanted solution? Would you like to be surrounded by a super-strong team including ex Googlers?
On the strength of our deep understanding of the technology space, and a track record of assisting hyper-scale up businesses identify senior leadership, we’ve been asked to support this Legal Tech client on an exclusive basis.
This client is bringing positive disruption to the legal profession. Their solutions, which cover authoring, collaboration and library services are already live within Tier 1 Investment Banking, they have a great client pipeline and with significant funding from premium investors they are in a great position to grow their business.
The firm has grown to over 120 people in a short period of time. With an increasing order book, their VP of Engineering is looking to bring on board a Principal Architect that will re-architect their offering to ensure it is cost effective in its scaling while meeting extremely high security requirements from their client base.
As an experienced Architect you’ll have experience of the following:
- A background in software development working with strongly typed languages like C++, Java or C#
- 10+ years’ experience working in an architecture role working on large scale globally distributed systems
- A detailed knowledge of cloud based services, specifically AWS
- Experience of data encryption both on the wire and at rest, with good knowledge of NoSQL data stores
- Solid understanding of large scale search indexing, ideally with encrypted data
- A can-do attitude with strong communication skills
- Track record of delivering globally distributed enterprise quality architectures
- Pragmatic and practical approach to problem solving
- Collaborative and flexible in style, focused on getting the job done
As an experienced Enterprise Architect, what can you expect in return:
- The opportunity to join a scale-out firm surrounded by super-smart people working on greenfield architecture that will be used by the world’s leading investment banks and law firms
- As a recognised subject matter expert in your domain, the technology autonomy to make a real difference
- Competitive salary and equity, discretionary bonus
- Great offices in the heart of Shoreditch with a friendly and supportive team
- Support for flexible / remote working
Interested applicants are encouraged to get in touch. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours.