As a Java Developer, are you looking for something challenging?
Our client consistently out-performs their peer group, with year-on-year revenues up 22% so far this year. The business is expanding rapidly, and that volume is bringing some interesting engineering challenges to their technology team which is causing the need to hire. Key projects including scaling existing architectures to support a 10X growth in volume and a number of green-field re-platforming projects involving fast-data and microservice build-outs.
With 9000 technologists globally and over 1200 in their London office, you’ll be surrounded by like-minded Java Developers from whom you can learn and grow.
With some of the best retention rates in the industry, it’s the following that keeps people in the firm:
- Cutting edge tech with a continual investment in R&D
- Significant investment in training, coaching and mentoring
- Flat organisation structure with easy access to senior leadership
- Exposure to full project lifecycle from the outset, allowing you to learn the business
- Inclusive environment with a focus on team-working at the core of their values
- Casual dress-code and full support for flexible working
- An internal mobility program designed to make it easier to find a different role internally than externally
- Space to grow and people to learn from
- 39” screens & height adjustable desks, quiet & break-out areas
- On-site Gym (with steam & sauna facilities) and on-site health-care services
- Highly competitive compensation
- Degree or higher in a STEM subject
- Strong problem solving / analytical mindset
- 2+ years commercial experience programming as a Java Developer
- Solid database experience – relational, nosql or graph
- Strong communication skills
- Experience as an Agile Java Developer
- An interest in building high performing service based architectures
If you are a Java developer | Java Engineer and meet the above criteria, please get in touch