IT Auditor needed by our investment banking client to work in one of 2 areas of their investment banking business.
Essential for the IT Auditor role, experience is needed of IT Audit. This may have been gained at one of the big 4 or another investment bank as an example. The IT Auditor must also demonstrate at least 1 of the following:-
- Experience and comfort working in an investment banking environment, with experience of working in either front or middle office, with a good understanding of products which may include equities or fixed income
- An ability to walk through/understand code. You may have coded as part of a degree, or work to inspect code (OO) in your current role.
- As an IT Auditor you are likely to be qualified to CISA or CIA.
- Any candidates that come from a background in banking and have had prior experience auditing MIFID 2 would be a real bonus for the role.
- Candidates with CFA would be of interest, but again this isn’t mandatory in this role.
Further details are available to promising candidates on application. Strong candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours.