Are you an experienced Technical Product Manager working in the B2B technology sector and looking for a new opportunity with cutting-edge AI technology?
Do you want to work with a team of experts in this space, with a remit for you to lead driving the growth of products, that have the potential to benefit software engineering teams worldwide?
Our client’s CEO has asked us to find a Head of Technical Product Management, who has experience of building products that software developers love to use, to lead delivery of product roadmaps and position their products to create large scale client demand.
Essential skillset for Head of Technical Product Management:
- Proven track record of working in B2B Technical Product Management role
- Ability to drive adoption working with enterprise software engineering teams
- Product Management skillset enabling you to analyse market segments, identify and prioritise product features to maximise awareness and demand.
- Hands on coding experience (Java preferred)
- An enthusiastic curiosity in technology
With a background in software development and experience working closely with engineering teams you will appreciate tasks and issues faced during development. You'll bring this understanding together with your product management skills to build a roadmap and accelerate adoption, helping clients improve the quality and speed of their development.
For a confidential discussion and further details, interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client.