We’re delighted to have been appointed, on an exclusive basis, by the CEO of an award-winning, high-growth technology business to search for a Global Head of Strategic Partnerships. Reporting into the global CRO, and based out of New York City, the Global Head of Strategic Partnerships will spearhead an important new function that will facilitate the continued expansion of this trailblazing firm.
The firm are a leader in the space of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, this technology applied to solve challenges in many of the world’s leading investment banks and magic circle law firms. They hold many awards and accolades for their work in NLP and are thought leaders in their space. Their platform brings huge benefit, on a daily basis, to many of the leading lights in banking and law and there is a clear pipeline of new businesses keen to onboard with this technology.
As one of the company's most successful revenue drivers, this important new role will be a focal point to growth strategy and strategic vision.
Do you have prior experience of establishing successful Partnerships Strategies in the context of SaaS technology sales? Do you have a track record of working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to secure Partnerships success – from Marketing and Sales, through to Customer Success through to close working with Product teams? Are you comfortable working to support the sale of SaaS solutions into sophisticated audiences? Do you have a natural curiosity around the application of Artificial Intelligence to solve complex business challenges? Then we’re keen to talk to you.
Operating successfully in this role, you will collaborate with leadership on the overall trajectory and growth of the organization, identifying, acquiring, and developing current and future partnerships. You will be responsible for managing the Partnerships program within a clearly ringfenced budget set up specifically to help you achieve your aims.
The following essential experience is needed for this role:
- You’re likely to have a minimum 10+ years of experience in a senior-level business development role
- Knowledge of negotiating, and structuring partnership programs within a B2B SaaS business model
- P&L and budget management experience
- Proven success in developing partnership strategies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Deep experience in value-based selling and ROI models
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities; strong analytical skills. Data-driven decision maker. Comfortable with data and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and communicate effectively in complex organizations
- Strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required;
- MBA preferred
If you’re looking for a new global role and are looking to take the lead in establishing an important new function around Partnerships Strategy for a fast growth SaaS technology company, we'd like to hear from you.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours, for the scheduling of a confidential follow up conversation and further information. If you’re the right fit, we’ll introduce you to the CRO and thereafter key C-Suite leaders vested in this important appointment, thereby providing you with the platform to share the proven experience you have delivering great outcomes in Partnership Strategies at the highest level within this firm.