We’re delighted to have been appointed on an exclusive basis by the CEO of an award-winning, high-growth technology business to search for a high performing Head of Sales, for the Americas region. Reporting into the global CRO, and based out of New York City, the Head of Sales, Americas, will facilitate the continued expansion of both the North and South Americas business.
The firm are a leader in the space of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, this technology applied to solve challenges in many of the world’s leading investment banks and magic circle law firms. They hold many awards and accolades for their work in NLP and are both thought leaders and trailblazers in their space. Their platform brings huge benefit, on a daily basis, to many of the leading lights in banking and law and there is a clear pipeline of new businesses keen to onboard with this technology.
Can you demonstrate a track record of driving impressive Enterprise SaaS technology sales? Can you deliver on complex technology deals, typically within a financial services or legal setting? Have you a history of managing high performing Enterprise Account Executives, driving performance, execution, and accountability? Do your sales teams look to you as an inspirational leader? Then this could be the perfect next move for you.
Operating successfully in this role, you will be accountable for working cross-functionally to develop strategic sales growth plans aligned with the overall company goals, while simultaneously ensuring tactical execution against revenue targets in terms of new clients, upsells and cross-sells. You will lead Sales for both North and South America, ensuring that the US sales team is aligned with key stakeholders, from Customer Success to Product to Finance.
We’re keen to talk Sales professionals comfortable selling SaaS solutions to a sophisticated audience and with the following essential experience needed for this role:
- Proven people management experience in sales. You’ll likely have a minimum 10+ years of leading high-growth sales teams
- Inspirational leadership capabilities and results-driven orientation, providing a clear sense of direction, motivation, and accountability to the sales team
- Ability to build and maintain strong industry relationships with thought leaders and influencers
- Growth mindset combined with an Ownership mindset. Adaptable to rapid change
- Demonstrated ability to coach direct reports and develop opportunities with larger clients
- Track record of sales success as an individual contributor
- Deep experience in value-based selling and ROI models
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities; strong analytical skills. Data-driven decision maker.
Comfortable with data and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and communicate effectively in complex organizations
- Strong team player
- Experience delivering solutions into investment banking and/or legal environments is of particular interest
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required;
- MBA preferred
If you’re entertaining a move - and have the confidence and ability to take the lead as the Americas Head of Sales, contributing directly to the growth of this exciting, award winning business, by introducing game changing SaaS AI technology to sophisticated clients, we’re very keen to speak with you.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours, for the scheduling of a confidential follow up conversation and further information. If you’re the right fit, we’ll introduce you to the CRO and thereafter key C-Suite leaders vested in this important appointment, thereby providing you with the platform to share the proven experience you have delivering great outcomes in Enterprise SaaS Sales at the highest level within this firm.