Are you an experienced Head of Infrastructure & Support looking for a new challenge? As an experienced technology leader, do you enjoy providing technical leadership, innovating and growing a capable team to deliver the needs of the business.
Our client is a well established Fund Manager that has continued to thrive, despite COVID, with £8Bn AUM. Founded by industry veterans, the culture is truly unique, where thoughtfulness, respect and patience are at the heart of every decision.
Having helped them find their CTO, we're now looking for a Head of Infrastructure & Support to help grow the engineering capability, enabling the firm to continue its growth trajectory.
As a Head of Infrastructure & Support, you'll have experience of:
- Leading the design, implementation and operational oversight of the firms infrastructure, from networks, servers, desktops through data management and storage systems
- Create, lead and operate best in class resiliency programs, including DR and BCP Plans
- Creating and operating information security policies, to keep the firm, its data and employees protected
- Working with vendors to get the best service and value for money
- Leading, building and mentoring your team
The requirements for you as a Head of Infrastructure & Support are:
- Degree or above in a STEM subject
- At least 10+ years experience in a variety of infrastructure, support and security roles, with at least 5 in leadership positions
- Technical experience of ITIL, Microsoft O365 Administration, Windows Network and Domain Administration, include AD, Exchange and SQL Server
- Azure Services and administration
- Network Admin, including routers and firewalls
- Virtualization and remote access
The ideal Head of Infrastructure and Support should be inquisitive, enjoy being technical and want to be in a team surrounded by super-smart people.
Strong Heads of Infrastructure & Support should apply and can expect a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine is a Recruitment company working on behalf of its clients.