Are you an experienced Head of Engineering looking for a new challenge? As an experienced technology leader, do you enjoy providing technical leadership, innovating and growing a capable team to deliver the needs of the business.
Our client is a well established Fund Manager that has continued to thrive, despite COVID, with £8Bn AUM. Founded by industry veterans, the culture is truly unique, where thoughtfulness, respect and patience are at the heart of every decision.
Having helped them find their CTO, we're now looking for a Head of Engineering to help grow the engineering capability, enabling the firm to continue its growth trajectory.
As a Head of Engineering, you'll have experience of:
- Defining, executing and delivering on technical strategy
- Building scalable, resilient platforms with a desire to contribute to the code base yourself
- Leading, growing and mentoring a team
- Managing multiple concurrent projects, budgets and timelines
- Collaborating with peers, vendors and stakeholders to get optimal results
The requirements for you as a Head of Engineering are:
- Degree or above in a STEM subject
- At least 10+ years experience working in software engineering, with at least 5 in a leadership role
- Technical excellence with a MS stack, including C# .NET, SQL Server and Azure Services
- Ideally some exposure to Python
The ideal Head of Engineering should be inquisitive, enjoy being technical and want to be in a team surrounded by super-smart people.
Strong Heads of Engineering should apply and can expect a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine is a Recruitment company working on behalf of its clients.