Full Stack Java Developer - Investment Banking, London
Full Stack Java Developer required by our client - a Tier 1 US-headquartered Investment Bank - to work within their Engineering team as part of their Investment Banking division. The team is looking for bright, enthusiastic Full Stack Java developers to work on a green field project to support the build out a new digital first cash management system.
The following are mandatory requirements:-
- Micro-service architectures
- RESTful APIs and Kafka
- Database technologies: Oracle, Sybase, MongoDb
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
- Comfort with Agile operating models (practical experience of Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience leveraging test-driven development methodologies
- Good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated, good at handling multiple tasks concurrently
Interested Full Stack Java developers are encouraged to apply. Promising Full Stack Java developers can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine is an agency working on behalf of its client.