This is an opportunity to be part of a full stack engineering team at the early stages of defining new system features including the specification, development, testing and rollout of these.
- Knowledge with Typescript
- Minimum 2 years of relevant development with ReactJS framework or similar
- Minimum 3 years of Node.js or Java for delivery of web services
- Familiar with multiple browser platforms and versions
- Ability to collaborate with git in a multi-developer team
- Knowledge of test driven development techniques
- Comfortable with Agile operating models
- Experience with webpack and use of monorepos is beneficial
- Experience creating reusable custom web controls or visualizations (beyond 3rd party libraries)
- Attention to detail and exceptionally high standards is a must – visual and creative contributions will be highly valued
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine are a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.