We're looking for a German Speaking Digital Marketer to join our investment banking client to help them with the development of their German online presence.
You are likely to be comfortable working in an investment banking environment, and are likely to be very familiar with trading/structured products/warrants/CFDs.
That said the client is open to all with a background working in a Fintech environment. Essential is a track record of delivery solutions that are consumer facing. You will also have experience of high growth in gaining new consumers.
Critical experience required for the role:-
- A minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience as a digital marketing expert working for a consumer facing E-commerce business or high growth start-up
- Expert knowledge of performance-based marketing with focus on driving traffic, sign-ups and conversions using all available marketing channels is essential
- Key areas of expertise: SEM, SEO, email marketing and PPC
- Preferred additional areas of expertise: social media marketing, audience building for re-targeting
- Basic understanding of German
If you have a sound understanding of the markets, we'd love to hear from you. Though this firm is undoubtedly a 1st tier bank, they have an entrepreneurial bent, such that the area you will be working in will more akin to that of a smaller start-up. Please don't be put off by the scale of the organisation! We'd be happy to share further details with you on some of the ground breaking, market changing initiatives their tech team has spawned.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client.