Fran Da Silva
9 months ago
Are you a customer facing solutions architect that likes to be involved in both pre and post sales activities? As a customer facing solution architect do you enjoy working with highly technical clients to deliver outstanding solutions that solve their problems? As a solution architect would you like to be working with a world leader in the field of AI?
Our client, founded by Professors of Computing who are world leaders in reasoning about the behavour of code are look for a customer facing solution architect that can help across the full product lifecycle. You'll get involved in tailoring demos to prospective clients as well as owning the post-sales integration and deployment.
- Understand the customer’s technical problems and opportunities for the products to help them
- Use your experience to help customers get the most value, coaching them in best practices and diagnosing issues in their deployment
- Manage customers through system deployment and training
- Advocate for customers, in particular the voice of software developers using the products
- Work with product and engineering, helping to refine user stories and the product backlog
- Have a passion for innovation and improvement
- Undergraduate Computer science or engineering-related subject at degree level, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working in a technical customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, in particular with customers and internal teams
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt quickly
Optional but desirable skills:
- Experience in Java, in particular using the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and CI/CD
- Experience contributing to large private and/or open-source projects
This is a permanent position. VISA Sponsorship is not available.
Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours. The Difference Engine are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client.