Are you a Core Java developer with experience of building high volume transaction processing systems in an AWS environment? As a Core Java developer who has experience of building multi-threaded SOA solutions in AWS would you like to work at a Top Tier Investment Bank on the greenfield build-out of their Global Payments platform. Do you like working with Java 11 and have experience of Spring deployed in an AWS environment.
You’ll be joining an established team of like-minded highly competent Core Java Engineers working on a multi-year initiative to build a best in class Global Payment Platform fully deployed in AWS.
As an experienced Contract Core Java Developer with significant experience in AWS, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience of Core Java, some of which includes version 11
- Significant Experience of the Spring / Boot Framework
- Be familiar with Terraform, Ansible, ECS and Docker
- Experience of building out REST-based microservices
- Extensive experience working to an Agile Methodology
- Experience of working with NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience of working with data feeds (e.g. via Apache Kafka or other similar high volume messaging frameworks)
- Experience with OpenAPI
- Some knowledge of Payments / Financial Services would be nice, but not essential
Strong Core Java Developers with experience of building out high volume systems on AWS can be assured a response within 24 hours. The DifferenceEngine is a recruitment firm working on behalf of its clients.