Are you an existing or aspiring CTO that would like to join an award-winning, profitable, scale-out technology business? As a proven technology leader, would you like to join a growing firm as he expands into additional markets.
Our clients has developed a knowledge system that works at the intersection of regulation and critical business decision making and has its software live with most of the worlds leading investment banks. While there is much more they can do within Financial Services, they are now aggressively pursuing other markets where complex evolving regulation needs to be complied with, from autonomous vehicles through data-privacy.
The company are highly cerebral, have offices in NY and London, with plans for further expansion, love to innovate and are passionate about Functional programming and formal methods.
They are looking for a new Head of Engineering / CTO to join their team that will lead & inspire their development team as well as work closely with the founders, chief science officer and chief product officer to drive the technical strategy for their business.
- Global leadership for all software development, QA and operations functions
- Driving best practices to meaningfully advance efficiency, quality and robustness
- Lead, grow and inspire a team of highly skills engineers
- Participate in business planning and play a key role in designing the product strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with product, marketing and finance teams to align business and strategic goals with technology driven initiatives
As an established technical leader, you will have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Impeccable academics, ideally with a PhD in a STEM subject
- A background in functional programming, ideally with LISP and / or its derivatives
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for technology and innovation
- Proven experience of leading globally distributed teams, with the technical acumen to inspire and the emotional intelligence to build rapport and trust
- Being a deep thinker, detail orientated while also giving people the autonomy and space to succeed
- Bringing energy, enthusiasm and fun to the role
- An interest in mathematical logic and formal methods
- Experience with structured data and knowledge engineering
- At the core is a strong basic salary well into 6 figures, bonus and a share of equity.
- Benefits vary depending on region (NY / London). Details available on request.
If you are an existing or aspiring CTO, who meets the criteria above, we’d love to hear from you. Promising candidates can be assured a response within 24 hours.