We’re delighted to have been appointed by the CEO of an award-winning, high-growth technology business to search for a Chief Customer Success Officer to facilitate the continued expansion of their transatlantic business.
The firm are a leader in the space of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, this technology applied to solve challenges in many of the world’s leading investment banks and magic circle law firms.
Can you demonstrate a track record of driving great customer success outcomes within a technology setting? Are you able to both define and therein optimise the customer lifecycle and customer experience? Do you have you a strong history of managing customer success activities, from the client onboarding experience through to customer support, securing renewals and opportunities for follow-on sales? You may well have grown up into this role from a background of Account Management, taking care of, and delighting sophisticated clients, by meeting complex needs. Tick most of these boxes? Then this could be the perfect next move for you.
Essential skillset for the role: -
- Comfortable operating as part of the C-Suite. You may be in a Chief Customer Officer role already, or be a high performing Senior VP looking to take your career up to the next level
- Customer ownership from post-sales through delivery, training, support, maintenance and continued customer management
- Evidence of building a successful global customer success organisation in a scale out environment (from series A through D/E or IPO)
- Experience of delivering complex SaaS solutions into large global enterprise clients with a long sales cycle (we’re not looking at transactional high-volume deals here)
- Experience of delighting clients evidenced by generating multi-million dollar ARR
- Leveraging your knowledge of the product and relationships with your clients to spot and execute upselling opportunities
- A leader in providing first class customer relationship management and delivering on customer success
Experience delivering solutions into investment banking and/or legal environments is strongly preferred.
If you’re entertaining a move - and have the confidence and ability to operate as a member of the C-Suite as a Chief Customer Officer, we’re very keen to speak with you.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours, for the scheduling of a confidential follow up conversation and further information. If you’re the right fit, we’ll introduce you to the CEO and their leadership team, enabling you to share the proven experience you have delivering great outcomes in the Customer Success space.