Are you a software architect, big on the use of C# .NET technology, looking for a chance to support a major global corporation while working fully from home - even after covid and restrictions are removed?
Our client is looking for a specialist that can lend their expertise to a number of technology stakeholders within the firm, enabling them to build best in class in software to advance the global business.
Essential skills for the role:-
- A thorough knowledge of software development processes as well as an excellent understanding of distributed architectures and database structures. Ideally the candidate would have experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience engaging in the development of both high and low-level design.
- Experience of the Azure Cloud offerings including such technologies as Azure ARM templates, App Services, Service Bus, APIM, Key Vault, Functions and SQL Server are mandatory for this role.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Understanding and translating business requirements to architectural blueprints that align with overall technology vision
- Gathering and identify solution needs; assists in defining the architecture
- Defines, creates and evaluates processes; identifies and recommends process improvements; designs solutions using knowledge of business strategy, security, technologies and architectural methods
- Develops, documents and maintains overall view of architectural blueprints
For further information, we'd be keen to share further - do get in touch. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours. The Difference Engine are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client.