Software Engineer with C# .Net and Biztalk experience required by our client, a leading international firm, to join their European Application Development Team, covering business applications used across Europe.
The Software Engineer will be comfortable working in an Agile Azure environment and want to be part of a dynamic innovative team, where they can contribute and enhance their software engineering knowledge and increase their skills in industry recognised tools.
Skills required for this Software Engineer role:
- C#, .Net Standard, XML, RESTful services, JSON, App Services
- WebAPI and RESTful web services
- Experience of using GIT
- Experience of PowerShell Scripting
- Continuous Integration with ARM Templates
- Test Driven Development
- Working with SOLID Principles.
- Knowledge of Biztalk Server Administration console and services
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- SOAP, WCF, ServiceBus, APIM, ARM Templates/functions
- Azure Exposure
- Use of WSDLs
This assignment is primarily 80% C# .Net working with Azure cloud technology, with 20% time to manage legacy Biztalk requirements until it sunsets.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours.