City of London
Up to £1,000 per day
Fran Da Silva
7 months ago
UX Designer needed by our client, a leading global investment bank, to help develop with the UX / UCD / UI development of core banking products.
The successful UX Designer, will demonstrate the following skills:-
- Industry experience in product design
- Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to work in a commercially focused, fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and shipping large-scale product releases
- Comfortable working with tools like Axure and Sketch
- Passion for solving complex large-scale problems
Financial services experience is mandatory for the role and the client will be looking for individuals who have an understanding of a number of different asset classes.
You're likely to have a degree in HCI, CS or a related field and will have prior experience in designing solutions for digital finance and trading platforms.
At this rate the expectation is that you will be a real leader in the UX field, helping companies deliver outstanding results with a supporting portfolio of work.
Interested UX candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours.