Our client, a leading global investment bank, seeks a Product Analyst to join their team. The successful Product Analyst will own the development of consumer facing digital products within their investment business.
Essential Product Management skills sought:-
- Minimum 2 years' experience working on web and mobile applications as a product manager, PM or BA
- Knowledge of Jira, Portfolio and equivalents
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Experience in Financial Markets
- Exceptional communications skills
- Experience with agile
- Au fait with user story development, etc
- Technical background
You'll work with senior product managers and owners and contribute to the product roadmap and be involved in all aspects of the lifecycle in a hands-on way. You must be comfortable working with both developers and designers. You will also drive conversations with both legal and compliance teams.
As a product manager you will have prior experience developing out digital platforms. Attractive are technologists that may have worked within Fintechs on consumer banking products.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the role. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours. The Difference Engine are recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.
Product Manager, Investment Banking to £650 daily