Our client is a world leader in developing state of the art machine learning algorithms that are changing the way firms leverage their data. With language agnostic models that aren’t pre-trained they consistently beat their competition in accuracy benchmarks. Their software is already live with a number of prestigious global organisations and following a substantial equity injection in 2018 they have grown to over 90 people with their global head offices in London.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Product to join their team who’ll work directly with the CEO to help shape the future of their product strategy.
As an experienced Head of Product, you will have experience of the following:
- Collaborating peers in sales, marketing, engineering and research teams to unify key stakeholders around a common vision and delivery plan for the product(s)
- Building a product team from the ground up and establishing an optimal engagement model with the other areas of the organisation that maximises value for the company
- A track record of delivering SaaS products into enterprise clients
- The ability to motivate, inspire, manage and mentor those around you
- Acquiring the appropriate technical knowledge to credibly interact with the development team and sophisticated end users
The ideal candidate should have:
- Prior experience building and leading product teams
- Experience with AI and NLP an advantage but not essential
- Domain knowledge of Financial Services and / or Law Firms
- Superb communication and influencing skills with the ability to partner with highly technical engineering and research teams
- Experience of working with board-level stakeholders and expectation management
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
The Difference Engine are a recruitment business retained to work on behalf of our client