Fran Da Silva
Are you a Java Developer that loves to engage with the Java Developer community? As a strong Java developer do you enjoy producing blogs or presenting to fellow Java developers? Do you like contributing to open-source projects or hacking the OpenJDK?
Our client, founded by Professors of Computing who are world leaders in using Machine Learning to reason about the behaviour of code, have built a product that automates part of the developer SDLC. They've grown rapidly, have their software live with large public cloud providers as well as Tier 1 investment banks and are about to release the free community edition of their product.
They are looking for a strong Java Engineer who can help engage with the broader community to both help explain the product as well as solicit feedback to help drive the evolution of the product. As well as spending your time engaging with the broader Java community you'll also be able to spend some time cutting code and helping extend the product to help integrate it for use in large enterprise clients.
- Strong academic background in a technical degree, ideally Computer Science
- 3+ years commercial experience of programming in Java
- Strong understanding of Core Java and the Java Runtime
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence and depth of knowledge to face-off credibly to experienced Java Developers
- Demonstrated experience of active engagement with the Java Development community, from blogs, tutorials, webcasts through to presentations
Strong Java Developers who love to engage with the community and want to remain hands-on are encouraged to apply.
Promising candidates are assured a response within 24 hours.